ALBUQUERQUE AND SANTA FE HAVE REOPENED!
Welcome! Jackalope was given the go ahead to reopen both locations per the Governor's press conference on May 13th. All departments are open, including: furniture, rugs, nursery, pottery, gifts & decor. We are working diligently to restock inventory and move product between both locations. Please don't forget to visit our wonderful Independent Mercado Merchants in Santa Fe. We realize (thank you in advance for your patience and understanding) that everything may rapidly change based either on Government guidelines or our own operating procedures to maximize safety and efficiency. Please note that while we are keen to open we are equally keen on keeping our employees and customers safe and protected. We will not jeopardize safety and security for all constituents in a rush to reopen.
Masks and Facial Coverings:
All Jackalope staff will continue to wear facial coverings. Per government guidelines, we are also requiring all our customers to do the same while visiting (whether inside or outside). If you are uncomfortable with this requirement, we look forward to serving you at that time when the requirement is removed. Our employees and fellow customers thank you in advance for observing and respecting this important safety measure. Should you wish to request a special appointment because you are unable to wear a facial covering due a serious medical concern, please send your requests here: firstname.lastname@example.org We will endeavor to meet your request but much of it will be based on feasibility.
- Our operating hours will be slightly modified to 9 am - 5 pm 7 days a week (temporary)
- The Mission Building (the new furniture showroom) in Santa Fe and the Back Showroom in ABQ are open but traffic is limited. We strongly encourage, customers to make appointments (though is not required) if you want exclusive time and dedicated service. These special showings will be available by request and by appointment. The Mercado Bldg in Santa Fe and the Front Showroom in ABQ remain fully open and operational.
- Employees AND Customers are required to wear masks
- Restrooms are for staff only (temporary)
- Please leave extended and additional family members at home when you visit
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting any Covid-19 related symptoms
- Credit card purchasing only
- Staff is being directed to maximize hygiene and sanitary procedures and are asked to stay home if unwell.
- We may need to cone areas off, restrict the number of visitors or enact any operational changes as needed to maximize safety and minimize exposure.
- We thank everyone for their continued support and loyalty. We wish you all the very best and look forward to slowly and safely opening back up operations.
Check back here regularly for updates.