JACKALOPE'S COVID-19 UPDATE
Jackalope has emphasized one guiding principle since we first reopened in May of 2020, protecting the health and safety of both employees and customers must be our primary focus.
See below for the list of just some of the procedures we have implemented.
But here is the one extraordinary characteristic of Jackalope that you simply will not find at big box stores, strip malls, and shopping hubs:
Jackalope has ample parking and wide-open spaces - both indoor and outdoor.
Jackalope easily meets the 25% occupancy requirement even on our busiest day. So while our doors thankfully remain open, we treat each day cautiously and judiciously. We may and will implement additional measures as the situation and government guidelines dictate. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Here are the safety and operational changes that Jackalope has made due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Customers and Employees are respectfully required to wear facial coverings whether inside the buildings or outside in the pottery and nursery yards. Facial coverings must be properly worn, covering both nose and mouth.
- Customers who are unable to meet the facial recovering requirement are asked to call the store for alternative solutions.
- We have closed our public restroom facilities (please see a sales associate in the event of an emergency).
- We strongly encourage credit card-only transactions.
- We have implemented heightened cleaning protocols of all common areas.
- All employees are required to complete a daily health questionnaire before arriving at work. If the employee is exhibiting symptoms, lives with someone who has been exposed, or has traveled out of state, then we follow government guidelines. Employee temperature is checked daily. Employees are requested to repeatedly wash their hands, wipe down their work area, avoid congregating with other employees, allow for ample space between themselves and customers, and more.
- We sincerely request for you to delay your visit if you are not feeling well or exhibiting any Covid-19 related symptoms. We respectfully ask that you follow health guidelines if you recently have been exposed, have tested positive, or are exhibiting symptoms. We cannot thank you enough for helping keep our employees safe and in turn so we can help to keep you and others safe.
- When needed, we have and we will limit the number of inside guests/customers, to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
- We request and encourage that additional family members remain home. We know that shopping often is a family affair. But until the pandemic is behind us, we ask that your visit be purpose-driven and expeditious.
We will see you on the other side of this extraordinary and disruptive pandemic. And when we do, you will find our signature customer service, our unique and quirky array of home and garden decor, and a very grateful staff.